Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Sharon

Provide an example of a time when you used CNO resources to support your practice or learning.

Sharon

Testing the discussions in BEGIN 1

Chantelle

I incorporated the RN entry to practice competencies, “the clinician, the advocator, and the leader” during my pregraduate experience, to enhance my role as an RN student. I also used and referenced these competencies when completing my pregraduate clinical evaluations.

Francine

Do you think that these documents will be something you might consult in the future with practice?

Taylor

Yes I believe these documents will be something I consult with during future practice. Having just recently written the CNO Jurisprudence exam, I have been using these documents a lot recently, and I believe I will be able to refer to them to help me reflect on my work as a new grad RPN over the next months to overall improve my quality of care to clients.

Francine

I’m very glad to hear the documents were useful to you Taylor. I would love to hear everyone else’s experience navigating the CNO website and its resources. Was this module helpful in pointing you in the right direction?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this Discussion Thread.