• This Discussion Thread has 15 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 days, 14 hours ago by Rahmatu.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Sharon

What were your results from the Emotional Intelligence quiz? Were you surprised by any? Do you see any areas that you may improve in?

Courtney

My score was a 58 which stated I was a highly emotionally intelligent person. I was not overly surprised by this. I am a very good judge of my strength and weaknesses, I am constantly creating goals for myself and seeking out feedback on how I can improve. I do however struggle with not interrupting during conversations with people and I know with certainty that I can improve my active listening skills.

Tara

My score was 61 indicating that I am highly emotional intelligent person. The results were congruent with how I see myself. I have always been a person that in usually in tune with others feelings and emotionally well-being. I am fairly confident in my ability to read the room and how a person is feeling. My downfall is often I put my own aside to try and take in the emotions of others. I can improve on more self reflecting and learning to take time to be more in tune of my own state of mind.

Emma-Leigh

my score was 52. it indicated that i was okay. but not highly emotionally intelligent. I need to work on conflict confrontation as opposed to avoidance.

Antoinette

My score was 56 indicating I am emotionally intelligent. To boost my motivation levels I can set long term goals that I can achieve overtime and find success in when I do attain them.

Patrice

My score was 55 which indicated that my emotional intelligence level is okay; however, there are opportunities for me to improve working relationships as I gain more experience throughout my future practice.

Brittany

My score was 58. This is within okay range I am actually a little surprised it was that high. I am very self aware, and this can contribute to the number, but I am self aware of the things I need to work on such as receiving constructive feedback. Everyone is a work in progress and in the professional setting I am subjected to feedback as part of my job, this will help contribute to growth.

Ayotunde

My score was 73 and I am not in any way surprised .I started healthcare work as a caregiver, then proceeded to the PSW school after seeing what I have and can offer, probably because I am a mom and I get compliments from clients about this attribute. I decided to go to school to get a diploma in nursing so I can be more useful and helpful to the people in need in my community, even though I never had a science background as I read banking and finance for my first degree and I decided to give all it takes to get qualified to be a nurse to be able to help people by all means .
      I am always open to corrections, learning and feedback everywhere I find myself as this will help me to be a better person. To me, everyone has knowledge to share, irrespective of age or experience so I learn from everyone.

Erika-Joy

What were your results from the Emotional Intelligence quiz? Were you surprised by any? Do you see any areas that you may improve in?

My score was 64 on the MindTools Emotional Intelligence Quiz. I’m not altogether surprised since I constantly seek out ways how to improve myself and look for opportunities to build on my leadership skills. One area I can improve in is setting boundaries to protect my time and energy to ensure that I am caring for myself as well.

Amber

My score was 55, which stated my EI was okay. I am not surprised by that because I do not enjoy confrontations and I do get embarrassed very quickly if I am in a disagreement with someone in front of other co-workers, friends, or family. When I get embarrassed I get flustered and I look like I could cry. This is an emotion that I do not enjoy having because it makes me feel stupid. I know I have some work to do in that area moving forward.

Judith

I got a 64, I’m not suppressed because I do a lot of listening and taking people along wherever I find myself, I don’t like confrontations. But I know am still working on improving myself.

Adeola

My score was 65 on the MindTools Emotional Intelligence Quiz. I am not surprised since I constantly seek ways to improve myself and look for opportunities to build on my leadership skills. One area I can improve on is ensuring that i am not assisting others at the detriment of my own well-being by setting healthy boundaries.

Christiana

My score was 52, I was not surprised. I need to work on self-regulation, active listening, and not avoiding conflicts.

Coleen

My score was 73. It says, very intelligent. I am actually surprised. I based my answer on who I am at work or in school. So this makes me feel so good. The areas that I am positive that I need improvement is how to manage my time efficiently.

Shannon

my score was a 53.
      I know i need to work on conflict i am the type of person to avoid conflict, and try to please everyone.

Rahmatu

My score was a 53. I am not surprised by this because often times I try to avoid conflict because I don’t thrive well where there is a conflict.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this Discussion Thread.