Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sharon

Take a moment to add 3-4 lines to introduce yourself, let us know why you have an interest in this course and some interesting facts about yourself.

Maame

Hello Everyone, my name is Maame Atuobi-Danso I have been an RPN for the past two years in LTC. I have has worked as an PSW for the the past ten years in LTC. The reason why I was interested in taking this course was to get a better understanding of the RPN scope and how to fully ulitize my skills accordingly.

Norma
      Keymaster

Hi everyone my name is Norma Tomlin I’m the Director of Professional Practice at WeRPN, I’m jumping in to help facilitate this course and hope that you are finding the material and navigating the system as easily as possible, both Marilyn Oliver and I are here and available to help you whenever needed so please feel free to reach out as you work your way through this course.
      I have been a proud RPN for more than 30 years and have witnessed the evolution of our role firsthand. I am excited that you all are taking this opportunity to grow your understanding of the role RPNs play and look forward to getting to know you all.

Nely

Hi everyone,
      I am a Sr Director at Mount Sinai Hospital. We are in the process , as part of our Professional Care Delivery Model to introduce RPNs into our organization in certain areas. WE are excited to start this journey and i want to ensure i am using the right language, get advice and clarity and ensure that I can support a smooth transition.
      thanks everyone!
      Nely

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this Discussion Thread.